Wednesday, October 19, 2005

NO RESULTS YET??

yup, the exam results were supposed to be released on mon, 17th oct, 10am. however, it has been postponed to wed, 19th oct, 2pm. unfortunately, it has been postponed again to next tues, 25th oct, 5pm. keep my fingers crossed! hopefully i'll be able to get those results next week.

according to the dean, our results for PP were the worst amogst so many batches that he has seen. i wonder how bad is that bad??

oh ya, if u guys have visited my blog b4, u'll realised that i've changed my layout again!! what do u think bout this new layout? give me some comment and drop me a line in my chatbox, please! i'm begging ppl to chat in my chatbox.... that's kinda sad. sob sob....

anyway, hopefully by next week all of us will b able to get our results n hopefully (gotta pray real hard) all of us could pass the exam!!

No comments: