Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rememberance

I was spring cleaning my room today for CNY purpose. Every year when this time comes, i will definitely come across those greeting cards that i've received fr my fellow frens. I've been keeping those cards for 6 years already, not bad huh? seriously, whatever my frens gave me, i'll always keep it and make sure that they r always in good condition. Tot of sharing some of those beautiful HAND MADE cards fr 2 of my close frens, Pei Yin & Jane(my BEST fren)....
p.s. Just pay attn to the cards n not the background, needed something to make the cards stand, the only thing in my room that can do that is my printer, wahaha...

BIRTHDAY CARDS...











CNY CARDS...



There are so lovely, don;t u agree? U know what, i think the creators of these cards are even lovelier, i truly appreciate what u guys have done for me. Thank you & LOVE U GUYS!!

No comments: