Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What a day

Gimme a break, people.... everyone's been nagging me about my luggages.... they asked me to swap from one bag to another hoping that the new bags are lighter, hence minimising the overall weight.... within these 3 days, i've already swapped like 6 bags..... does anyone ever realise that removing the clothes from one bag and putting them into another is not a nice thing to do? after swapping so many bags, the overall weight remains the same....meaning back to square one. So,what was the conclusion? There was no conclusion, they just asked me to figure how to solve the problem on my own....

Now comes the matriach of the family. she asked me to forward an email to my aunt and i did... they even sent a verification saying 'your mail has been sent'. 30 minutes later, my aunt called saying that she still hasn't receive the mail and the below conversation took place:
M: Do u actually know how to forward a mail??? How come your aunt still hasn't receive it??
(i was like, yeah of course i know how to forward a mail... i've been doing it for ages.... just because she didn't receive it that doesn't mean u have to be furious with me as if it's my fault... so, i sayed...)
LING: NO, i don't know how to forward a mail....
M: If u don't, then u shouldn't be such a busybody forwarding it just now....
(i was puzzled.... i didn't volunteer to forward the mail, it was u who asked me too...!!!)


And to complete my day, someone told me that 'YOU'RE NOT NICE'......Seriously, what have i done wrong???

No comments: