Monday, October 02, 2006

There goes my summer........

Autumn's here and i really missed Summer. Wonder how am i gonna survive through Winter when all i could see thru my window is complete darknest (darn, dont wanna think about it).

Summer has been a tough season for me cos lotsa things had happened. Hectic scheduele and horrible tests (PP3 the killer) filled up 2/3 of my summer. Summer has been a season full of tears, joy, laughter, mixture of ups and downs. Oh yes, and not to forget, that was the time when i got admitted to the hospital for the first time in my life!! (i surely know how to make use of the NHS, dont i??) Gotta really thanked my housmates particulary EUNICE for all the hastle back then. When most of our batchmates were busy preparing for the PP3 exam, i was lying still on the bed of the Royal Infirmary and housemates gotta come and accompany me the whole day. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! and not to forget, thanks for all the sms-es from some of u!! thank god that my housemates and i managed to passed PP3 despite the amount of time we used to study or i would certainly feel guilty if anyone of us didnt make it thru.

so, my last 1/3 of the summer was awesome and i really missed it. we might probably be the last few ones to come out with a holiday plan but it was great tho! first, we headed off to edinburgh for the fireworks (marking the end of edinburgh festival). i could still remember the moment i stepped into princes street, i fell in love with it and began to tell myself that glasgow sux. (unfortunately, i'm stucked here for another 1 year) The next day, we headed of to the Highlands. Great experience i would say, my first time climbing up hills, rocks and mountains.

The following week, we went to London. Theng and Jack stayed in a Uni Hostel while Joe, Eunice and I stayed at Will's place (Eunice's friend). Oh, we got to know Daryn, the neighbour cum tour guide. They (Will + Daryn) brought us around the whole of London (well, almost the whole of it). I missed the view and the food there. GREAT PLACE, GREAT FOOD, GREAT COMPANY!! that kinda sums up my London trip. Double thumbs up!!!

p.s. pictures will be up soon.......

No comments: