Wednesday, February 07, 2007

website to recommend

Was browsing thru websites, thought of relaxing myself before start studying. Sadly, i ended up only surfing the net and then went to bed. Back in M'sia I really enjoy watching those entertainment news, be it from Hong Kong or even from taiwan. I would never miss the e-news in astro Wah Lai Toi at 10.30pm every nite... and also the tvbs-asia one at around 5pm.... and the e-news on channel 34 at around 5.30 pm...tho' most of the news are repititions, but i would still watch them. Call me nuts, but i really enjoy watching them.

It has been 6 months since i last watch any e-news. Decided to get myself updated again by reading thru the forums and news posted on various blogs. Took me abt 3 hours to finish those news from only 1 source and i've got one more source to go. I'll probably keep it for another time.

Came across this website that has a list of blogs written by the singers and radio djs. Sadly, most of them are in chinese, and being a banana, i could only view the pics posted on their blogs. Check it out when you're free.

http://hk.blog.yahoo.com/feature/celeb.php?page=1

Gtg and study. I'm gonna loose the battle on Friday. Ciao~

No comments: