Monday, September 17, 2007

Shopping TIME!!





Hello guys! Havent been blogging for quite a while. Hmm... everyone has been asking on MSN, 'so, what r u doing at home everyday?'.... well, i say 'BUMMING'. hahaha...

I suddenly miss Glasgow. Actually there's only 2 things that missed; the weather & shopping. Seriously, there's no way in KL or PJ whereby we could reach the shopping places by foot. EVerywhere u go, u need to drive there. Unlike back in Glasgow, if u feel like shopping, u can just walk there lah. On top of that, i miss brands like H&M, Primark & Debenhems. Always got good bargains over there. Sigh, I wanna shop in Glasgow, can?
Anyway, I've been loitering around at shopping complexes these days lah. Like those kiddies who doesnt like to go to school & prefer wasting their time at the fully air conditioned malls, yeah, I'm one of them now.
The only difference is that I really have nothing better to do.
Can someone kindly tell me what should I do while waiting to be posted?

Oh ya, btw, still havent got my posting letter yet. ('.')"'

Oh, so back to shopping malls, when u've got nothing to do, u surely go into those shops and check out their baju lah...

Then go fitting room n try try see nice or not lah....

Then somehow the baju will say "bring me home or u'll regret it".

And without u realising it, u're already at the cashier paying for the baju.

When u go home only did u realised that several pieces the blueish notes in your wallet has vanished.

Muahaha....

The above are some of the stuffs that i've got probably few weeks ago... Baby tee, some socks, a bag, earings & a dress. Btw, the dress was from the flea market at The Curve. Only costs RM 40. I think it's kinda worth it lah.... The uncle very nice & friendly summore let me bargain. It was originally RM 50....Hehehe...

Uncle, "sang yee heng loong".... MUahaha....

No comments: