Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dun wanna shift. HOW?

I dun wanna shift to Klang yet... cant imagine how's life gonna be without TV and Internet. I'm like going back to the zaman purba liau... *Big sigh*

Anyway, I'm being sent to Satelite for 6 weeks and tmr marks the end of my 1st week. Woohoo~ 5 more weeks to go. Darn, guess after this I'll b going to ward pharmacy liau... I'm so f*cking not prepared... I still couldnt identify whats List A drug... Still dont know what r the max doses of certain drugs.... How am I gonna jalan ward?? *Headache*

Oh, we had a 2 day kursus, yesterday and today. Seriously, it was AWESOME!!
No, not that the kursus is fun, it's just that we getto meet back all the IMU ppl there... Havent had that kind of feeling for long time liau... We were basically always laughing all the time during lunch... Guess IMU ppl are more playful type compared to others.... *Giggle* Thats probably cos we know life's not just abt work lah.... *giving myself an excuse*

Oh, anyone into seaweed?? I've tried this crispy seaweed and it's really nice! it comes in various flavours. I've tried spicy and wasabi. Mum says the spicy one is nicer woh... I personally quite like the wasabi one...
I think SEAWEED LOVERS shud giv it a try....


Ok lah, that's all for this post... DUn know when will i be blogging liau after this. No Internet connection summore need to study for forensic exam. REally can DIE lah ppl...

No comments: