Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Level:: a lil reunion

Went to Pavillion to meet up wif my a-level frens fr sunway coll. Yea, Part 2 of our lil reunion. Had lunch @ Mdm Kwans. Kinda a reunion n farewell to Ed who's going back to NZ this Tues/Wed (i cant remember, lol.)


And since im already at pavillion, might as well join in the Q for j.co lah. wahaha.... ta pau back for tea... it was good, really like em... some of em but nt all.


im also a durian fanatic... anything tht has got durian in it catches my eye....ta pau this back as well... lol. i'm such a "pig". lol.

im so into coloured stones on hair accessories... couldnt resist.


love my weekend tho was tiring...

am currently in TPN department. really tiring and stressful over there. if only 22/1 would arrive earlier...

bye peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Woww every photo I've seen of a J. Co donut box has been filled with cool and WEIRD new donuts
LOL btw I also looove durian
Is one of those donuts filled with durian? o________O