Monday, September 05, 2005

the game that i hate the most....WAIT

waiting is definitely not a nice game to play... doesn't matter fr which aspect. today,i've got the chance to test my patience....

the class ended at 12.45pm, normally, i would be able to reach home (meaning: my whole self would be in the house) by 2pm... god knows what happened today! i got home at 4pm... xactly 2 hours later than usual. no, not becoz of the train delayed or what so ever.... but it's becos of the massive traffic jam along the whole area of sungai buloh...

my mom was supposed to pick me up as usual, however she was stucked in the jam n could barely move the vehicle... i STOOD (past tense of stand, which means i didn't sit) at the station for a solid ONE HOUR!!! on top of that, i was hungry... supposed to have my lunch at home, but ended up having tea break in the car when my mum came at around 3.30pm...

No comments: