Sunday, September 04, 2005

health & promo essay....

it just an hour to go before the clock strikes 12 to mark the day for handing in my essay assignment and i'm here sitting right in front of my laptop, still trying to finish it. am i great or wat??

i was busy doing the final touch on my essay, rearranging the referencess, half way thru it, i tot i've left out one of my reference... so i close the file and reopen it n redo it. however, i've forgotten that i did some changes to other part of my essay as well.... n i can't recall if i've saved the changes earlier on! isn't it great??? i look at the part where i've made changes, THERE WAS NUTTIN OVER THERE! i was so frustrated over my carelessness....

so, i started retyping wat i wrote earlier own, then i scrolled to the page before the current one and to my delight.... HEY, THOSE SENTENCES R STILL THERE!!! then only i realised that i actually checked on the wrong page .... hahaha~~

No comments: