Thursday, July 27, 2006

140 is all i need....

got back our PP3 results this morning... got -190... yup that's a negative sign in front...
in order to pass, i need 50% n above and if my calculation is correct, i will need another 140 marks in order to pass....
so, we're having our second PP3 test on Monday.... i know i need to brush up cos the 140 marks won't come to me just like that... but, how?
every failure would only dampen my confidence unlike others who takes it as a driving force to do better for the next...
feeling awfully down today, i thought i've got over with my PP3 results, or haven't i?

p.s: thankx Eunice for doing everything today... she cooked, washed the dishes, vacuumned my room and even folded my clothings for me... a big **hug** from me to u!!
your my bestest buddy n housemate!!
i.o.u 1 Mc Donald Summer Burger.... hehehe

No comments: