Saturday, July 15, 2006

enough of food blogging...

realised that i've been blogging or rather posting pics on those food that i've had ever since coming to Glasgow.... probably because food was my main concern... i love eating and i can't leave without food (who can anway?)
so, got our results for our PP3.. as expected, failed.... what i'm more concern is the negative integer on my paper...i'm already all prepared for that failure but i just wanna know how badly have i done....
although it's just a class test, it's also my first failure....
few more class tests coming... haven't finish studying yet... dunno y but i can't seem to concentrate whenever i try to study in my room.... maybe should try going to the library... probably the 'feng shui' in my room isn't that good since it's directly facing the bathroom...(wat an excuse... wahaha)
gotta 'gambate' n try to study...

p;s: need to thank my fellow batchmates who managed to postpone the FMT 2 class test, tho that doesn't mean i can finish studying in time, but at least there's still some time left for me to TRY n finish reading the whole book.... hehe...

No comments: