Thursday, May 31, 2007

Chill Out


RESULTS were posted on SPIDER today! Didnt know about it till I saw the msg on Ah Foo's MSN.


Hmmm, I'm OK and quite happy with my results lah. Tho, I didn't pass with flying colours but based on how much effort I've put in for the finals, I think my results were OK. On top of it, since I don't have any expectations (neither do my parents), I'm contented with my results. Speaking about parents, they've never given me any pressure when comes to studies since I was a kid. So nice of them. Kekeke...


I'm sure some of my batchmates are contented with their results as well. Btw, congrats to those who has got distinction!! On the other hand, there are some who are not that happy with their results as they feel that they could have gone one level higher. Till now, I'm not too sure if there's anyone who didn't make it through. Seriously hope that everyone of us could graduate together.


Whatever results u've got, I think everyone seriously needs to chill out. Everything's finally over, or maybe not. Probably our journey has just begun.


Gotta continue packing, ciao everyone!!
ps: the new iced vanilla latte fr Starbucks's really nice. I'M LOVING IT!

No comments: