Saturday, June 02, 2007

Packing- Cleaning- PK

So, what is everyone been busy with lately? Definitely packing! Last couple of days we were busy packing those stuffs for shipping and today would be our last day in our hostels. We gotta check out from our current hostel (JBC) by 10 am tomorrow. Gotta clean the whole house before handing over the keys.

My whole body and limbs are aching. My foot is aching as well cause I ter-PK (aka 'pok kai') while getting down the stairs yesterday. Sigh~ And now it's swollen. How am I gonna move my stuffs tomorrow leh with one kaki tempang....

Sorta finish cleaning my room liau, that's why got time to blog for one last time. Began to miss my room. Tho not as comfy as the one back in Msia, but staying in this liltle room for 12 months liau, surely got some feelings wan mah...

Final glimpse of my room. Sayonara J-9-2!



No comments: