Monday, June 11, 2007

To me, sharing's not easy

I've got so much to blog about.

The process of me shifting out from JBC to Birbeck, the condition of my current living place, and my trip to Rome and Pisa. However, due to the restricted usage of Internet, most of of the time I would have lost interest in blogging by the time I get to use the net.

(Probably this is an excuse) Being the only child in the family, I've never shared anything with anyone before. OK lah, I did share my toys with my couz and friends but I've never share room with anyone before in my whole life. I'm so used to having the whole room, be it big or small, all to myself. I can do what ever I want, whenever I want. I can place anything, anywhere I feel comfortable to me. I am the kind of person who wants lotsa privacy, well at least would love to have more privacy to myself. So, probably u could imagine what would happen/ed when I'm sharing a room with my other friend.

Seriously, she is an awesome room mate, but I guess it's just that I'm seriously very used to being alone, I just seem to have difficulty in sharing the room with someone else. The thought of "I can't do so many things" keeps lingering in my mind. Tho, she always say that I can use the internet whenever I want to, but I do know that she needs to use it as well. Who on earth can live without the internet when u're in Glasgow? If there's one, i totally respect and salute to that fella! Of course if u were to ask me when I wanna use the net, I would tell u I wanna use it for the whole day coz there's so much I wanna do. Check emails, chat wiv frens, BLOG, edit photo, edit blog layout, watch movies/shows & SKYPE.

So if u ask me whether do I like my current living condition. It's definitely a NO.

I'm sure one day my room mate would be reading this. Just wanna let u know that whenever I looked PO or discontented with something, it's just because I havent get use to sharing. To tell u the truth, I'm not even trying to get use to sharing. I'm using the easy way out which is to escape from facing this problem.

In another event, I was lectured by my DAD the other day about my attitude. This has been a problem to me since I was a kid. If I'm not happy with something or disagree with someone, I would just keep my mouth shut & began to show no interest in talking about it again. It's shown on my facial expression. I wouldn't even wanna look at that particular person whom I disagree with, thus it's very obvious.

Just wanna say that it's really difficult to change one's attitude. I swear, I tried really hard to change mine and till this moment I'm still working on it. I'm trying really hard but unfortunately my hard work doesn't pay off.

I don't know what's the consequence of this post, but I just wanna blurt it all out. To my dear roomie, so sorry cos u gotta bear with me for a couple of weeks more before u can go back to ur home sweet home.
Nitez everyone!

UP NEXT: Rome & Pisa post

No comments: