Monday, December 19, 2005

Dad is the best!!

I'm sort of like the TV controller at home, now better known as the Astro controller! I'll be the one sitting right in front of the TV and holding the remote control all to myself. My parents normally would watch whatever movie or drama that i'm watching.
My mum would watch all those programmes which are in English and Cantonese only, simply cos her Mandarin is just 'half plus six'.(hehehe..) But she loves Singapore drama tho... She doesn't like korean series cos mostly has been dubbed into mandarin except for Jewel in the Palace which was in Cantonese. Hence whenever i watch any korean drama or taiwanese drama, she'll stay away fr the Tv and left me watching it by myself...
Normally, mums always love watching dramas, doesn't matter of what type, especially korean dramas (nowadays) but that doesn't apply to mine. Instead, my dad would be the one accompanying me watching all those series, from japanese to korean to taiwanese to cantonese and even movies in Disney Channel! He doesn't really follow the story cos he doesn't have tt much time to spend for watching TV, but all i need to do is briefly tell him about the story n he can follow the whole drama easily....
My dad's such a wonderful guy.....

*MUACKS*.... love u dad!!!

No comments: