Wednesday, July 06, 2005

-- * bRand nEw Blogg *--

sigh, decided to change the template of my blog.. and i've ended up with this one. nuttin special tho (since this is one of those provided by blogspot), but i kinda like it.
hey efi, if u reading this, pls don't misunderstand ok. it's not that i don't like the previous one, but i think it's because i did the whole thing by myself this time... so i'm kinda more comfortable with it.
i've finally adopted 3 cyber pets! (yeah!!... kinda happy bout it, but don't know y). maybe it's because i don't have a chance to do so in my house..( condo doesn't permit us to keep pets).
my frens were asking me y i named the dog 'lily'.....of course there's a reason behind it.. *wink wink*....
long time ago, an aunt of mine actually commented that my name (elaine) sounds very bitchy.... very 'miang'... very indescent...and etc etc... i was so furious about it, but yet i didn't say a word.. (don't know y i was so dumb at that moment, just let her keep on 'praising' bout my name)... and it's not that as if her name sounds good...=P
i don't think my name is that bad tho...
sigh~ i will never forget each n every word she said bout my name... n i told myself, if i ever have a chance to rear a pet, i would get a female dog!! then, i would introduce this pet of mine to her, saying... "hey, i've got a new pet. this is LILY, she's a BITCH!"..... oh, just in case if u didn't get it, my aunt's name is LILY!
i'm such an evil person... but i can't help it!... she hurt my feelings first, what do u aspect me to do???.... being my aunt, how could she say those words to me....(for your information, her tone was very sarcastic at that time)....i just HATE her...
wonder has she ever watch any hong kong films before???... did she realise that most hookers in the movie are called LILY??!!??? .... i've never come across any hooker named elaine before....
now, who's name sounds bitchy, i wonder!

No comments: