Sunday, July 10, 2005

mC d

had mc donalds for dinner a few days ago, cos my parents were out, having fun n i actually have to stay at home n 'jaga rumah'... sob sob..
anyway, i've decided to call for the mc d's delivery instead of driving out to get it... (damn lazy..). the operator fella told me that the server was down and he had to take my order manually and blah blah blah blah...(i don't really give a damn cos what i care most is that my dinner comes to me at the end). so, he told me it would take about 30 to 45 minutes, and i waited......
hey! no doubt! mc d's service is really good! they took exactly 45 minutes...
kinda happy to c my dinner has finally reached my doorstep. to my surprise, the packing of the food is kinda different. i didn't know that mc d actually has come out with polystyrene boxes for delivery purposes... the last time when i called for a delivery, the burgers were wrapped with a paper, and the chicken were placed in a paper box. but this time it was different! maybe they have started using these polystyrene boxes ages ago, and i'm probably the 'ulu' wan who doesn't seem to know about it... hehe...
anyway, after looking at the packings, i realised that the extra rm 2.00(delivery charge) was worth paying after all... but the food doesn't look like those fr the fast food outlet but more like those stuff that u 'ta pau' fr an ordinary shop....


No comments: