Wednesday, July 13, 2005

stressed

i'm so f*cking stressed up!! need to cramp 55 pages of drug & disease notes & notes on alpha-beta adrenoreceptor (fr previous semester, cos i can't remember a single thing!!) into the small, lil', tiny- winy brain of mine in a week!!!
sigh~~~~~~i've got so much to do & study, yet i don't know where & how to start. today's d&d workshop was fruitful cos we got a kinda clear view on how the interpretation exam is like (or maybe everyone already knew how it's supposed to be, except for me, the BLUR CASE!!) however, on the other hand, it kinda freak me of. i realised i've forgotten almost 100% on what i've studied in my previous sem (on fundamentals of pharmacology). so, it's back to square one for me i guess, i gotta REREAD everything fr the beginning! isn't it great or what???!!??
i saw a RAINBOW today on my way back fr uni!! it certainly brightens up my gloomy day (it's not that i've never seen a rainbow before, but it's kinda useful at that moment just to make me feel better, destress me a lil'). the rainbow wasn't very distinct, but, the sort of light, pastel colours were nice & sweet.
this week was kinda hectic (already can't take it tho it's just the middle of the week)... with lab sessions ending at 5.30 pm & workshops ending at 4.30 pm. sigh~
i'm so sorry but i really can't stop sighing. i realised i've been sighing a lot in my blog... am i depressed or what??? nah~ , i guessed i'm just tired, exhausted & stressed.
hopefully everything would turn better as time goes by......

No comments: